Atlantic Blowers’ Regenerative Blowers can be used for various pressure or vacuum applications. These Regenerative Blowers are GREEN, providing continuous oil free airflow with low noise levels.
The impellers are dynamically balanced in order to prolong life and minimize wear and tear, reducing maintenance expenses, and ensuring inexpensive operating costs. The Regenerative Blower impellers and housings are constructed from anti-sparking, highly resistant, cast aluminum which means these blowers can endure even the harshest environments.
Atlantic Blowers' Regenerative Blowers are CE, UL, ATEX, ISO9001, and CSA certified.
- Motor: TEFC - 50/60 HZ - Thermally Protected (PTC Type A Thermistors) standard from factory.
- Anti-Friction Design: Impeller mounted directly to motor shaft allowing for non-contact compression air inside the blower housing.
- Multi Voltage: 110-120/200-275/380-480/575-600V
- Motor Detail: IP 55 / Class F Insulation
- Easy Installation: Can be mounted in any axial direction (see Owner’s Manual).
- Minimal Maintenance: Bearings are sealed and pre-lubricated - Rated for 30,000 hrs (under standard conditions).
- Hardware: 316 Stainless Steel
- Relief Valve
- Check Valve
- Pressure Filter Canister
- Pressure Filter Element
- Vacuum Filter Canister
- Vacuum Filter Element
- External Silencer
- Pressure Gauge
- Vacuum Gauge
- Filter Monitor Gauge
- Enclosed Motor Starter
|Product Details: Atlantic Blowers Regenerative Blowers|
|Max Flow (CFM)||58|
|Max Pressure (inches, H2O)||59|
|Max Vacuum (inches H2O)||40|
|Voltage/Phase||110-120/220-240 Single Phase|