This Dual Input Thermocouple Thermometer offers you numerous features—Choose from J, K, T or E thermocouple curves, dual probe capability, selectable resolution and 12-button keypad for simplified set up.
Display Minimum, Maximum and differential readings simultaneously using one or two probes on selectable, easy-to-read, multi-data LCD.
Two point field calibration feature for offset and slope. Allows user to calibrate the probe to known temperatures. Meter automatically stores and adjusts for inherent probe error enabling unparalleled system accuracy. Calibration lock out protects NIST traceable factory settings and prevents tampering with field calibration values.
- Accepts up to 2 thermocouple inputs and either J, K, T or E thermocouples
- Manually store up to 25 readings in non-volatile memory
- T1/T2 differential
- Accuracy: ±0.7°F (±0.4°C) above -238.0°F (-150.0°C); plus ±0.1% of reading
- UL & cUL rated Intrinsically safe-Certified for Class I, Division 1; Groups A, B, C, and D hazardous (classified) locations
- Sealed Silicone rubber keypad
- Rated IP 54 for splash & dust resistance
- ABS/polycarbonate impact resistant case
- Fold out stand for bench top operation
- Meets CE requirements for electromagnetic compatibility
- Bright, easy to read LCD
- 3 year warranty
- Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Catalog Number: 600-1040
- Resolution: 0.1°: <= 999.9° and 1°: > 999.9°
- Display: Three 4-digit LCD = 0.4-in. H and 0.2-in. H
|J||-328 to 1832°F||Above -238°F|
|K||-418 to 2501°F||±0.1% of reading and ±0.7°F|
|T||-418 to 752°F||Below -238°F|
|E||-418 to 1832°F||±0.25% of reading and ±2°F|