Easy-to-use, minimally featured Thermocouple Thermometer is ideal for your basic temperature monitoring applications. This Thermocouple Thermometer is available for either J, K, or T type thermocouples.
- K Thermocouples are the most popular and have the widest temperature range.
- J Thermocouples offer ruggedness and reliability.
- T Thermocouples have the narrowest range but are ideal for cryogenics, food service and research applications under 200°F.
- Four button, sealed silicone rubber keypad:
- °C/°F: For °C or °F scale.
- CAL: Easy one button, "capture" mode, for a single (ice) point field calibration offset. Field Calibration lockout feature prevents tampering and protects factory settings.
- Hold: Freezes display for later reading.
- Easy to use, field calibration "capture" mode for improved system accuracy
- Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) above -99.9 ±2.0°F (1.0°C) below -99.9 plus ± 0.2% of reading
- UL & cUL rated Intrinsically safe-Certified for Class I, Division 1; Groups A, B, C, and D hazardous (classified) locations
- Rated IP 54 for splash & dust resistance
- ABS/polycarbonate impact resistant case
- Fold out stand for bench top operation
- Meets CE requirements for electromagnetic compatibility
- Bright, easy to read digital LCD display—3.75 - 0.5-in. (WxH).
- Resolution: 0.1° between 99.9° and 299.9°: 1° below -99.9°
- 3 year warranty
- Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Power: Two AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Minimum 500 hours
- Low battery indication: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.3 x 6.2 x 1.2-in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years
|600-1000||J||-328 to 1832°F||Above -99°:
±(0.2% of reading and ±0.9°F (± 0.5°C))
±(0.2% of reading and ±2°F (±1°C))
|600-1010||K||-418 to 2501°F|
|600-1020||T||-418 to 752°F|