High-Powered Hot Air Hand Tool
The Miller Weldmaster ELITEAIR is a high-powered, hot air hand tool for superior membrane adhesion.
Its accelerated warmup times get you started almost immediately, and the lightweight, balanced design, ensures strain-free welding, even in hard-to-reach areas.
Designed by Roofers, For Roofers
- Superior airflow for consistent and reliable welds.
- Double insulated handle for in-field safety.
- Air inlet protection reduces damage from dirt, dust and debris.
- Easily removable air filter ensures consistent airflow.
- Simple stainless steel nozzle design for quick, in-field change out (several sizes available).
- Socket element housing allows for fast heating element replacement on the roof deck.
|Temperature||Ambient to 1200 °F|
|Air Flow||6-8 CFM (170-230 l/min)|
|Wattage||1600 watts @ 120/220 VAC|
|Voltage||120 or 220 VAC, 50/60 hz.|