The FuzyPro 2300 Indicator Controller is available as either an indicator or controller. Small size does not come at the expense of features, they have large 10mm high displays, 2 amp relays and full 3-wire PT100 inputs. The controller features our hand-free Easy Tune PID algorithm.
- Red or Green Display
- 3-Wire PT100 or T/C
- Two process alarms
- Manual or Easy Tune
- Setpoint Lock
- On Control Indicator
- RS485 communications
- 0.1% Accuracy
FuzyPro 2300 1/32 DIN Indicator & Controller Technical Data:
- Functions: Three term PID controller, indicator with alarms or indicator-only versions available.
- Control Types: Controller versions have PID with Easy-tune, manual tuning plus pre-tune or On/Off control.
- Setpoint Lock: Limits operator access to the controller setpoint value.
- Output Configuration: Up to 3 total. Max 1 for control, max 2 for alarms.
- Alarm 1 & 2 Types: Process high, process low, setpoint deviation and band.
- Human Interface: 3-button operation, 4 digit 10-mm. high LED display (available in either red or green), plus on-control, setup, alarm and setpoint indicators.
- Dual Setpoint Selection: Front panel selection of SP1 and SP2 on controller versions.
FuzyPro 2300 1/32 DIN Indicator & Controller Input:
||Type J,K,R,S,T,B, & N available.
||3 Wire PT100, 50W per lead maximum (balanced).
||0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-50mV, 10-50mV. Scalable -1999 to 9999, decimal point as required.
||>10MW for Thermocouple and mV ranges, 4.7W for mA ranges.
||+/- 0.1% of input span (0.25% for J & TT/C) +/- 1 LSD (T/C CJC better than 0.7 C).
||4 per second, 14 bit resolution approximately.
|Sensor Break Detection
||<2 seconds (except on 0-20mA range), control O/P's turn off, high alarm activate for T/C and mV ranges, low alarms activate for RTD, mA ranges.
Contacts SPDT 2 Amp resistive at 240V AC, >500,000 operations. (If communications or 2nd relay is fitted, all relay contacts become SPST).
|| Drive capability > 10V DC into 500W minimum.
||2 wire RS485, 1200 to 9600 Baud, MODBUS.
|OPERATING & ENVIRONMENTAL
|Temperature & RH
||0 to 55°C (-20 to 80°C storage), 20% to 95% RH non-condensing.
||90 to 264V 50/60Hz (optional 12 to 24V AC/12 to 30V DC), approx. 4 watts
|Front Panel Protection
||IEC IP66 (Behind panel protection is IP20).
|Approvals & Certification
||CE, UL & ULc.