Platinum RTD Thermometer
- Accurate to ±0.1% of reading or ±0.7°F (±0.4°C), whichever is greater.
- Field calibration capabilities minimize probe error
- Stores up to 99 readings
- Features selectable temperature scale and resolution
Our Platinum RTD Thermometer performs like an expensive benchtop unit. The microprocessor-based meter features a keypad selectable measuring scale (°F or °C) and resolution (0.1 to 1°). Users can choose an alpha of 0.003850 a (DIN IEC 751) or 0.003916 a.
The Platinum RTD Thermometer Dual LCD gives you two measurements at once: the four-digit upper display shows current reading while the five character alphanumeric lower display facilitates setup, calibration, or special functions. Nonvolatile memory stores factory and field calibration constants, currently selected resolution, scale and setup values, and up to 99 user-selected readings.
The Platinum RTD Thermometer has many easy-to-use functions help you with your measuring applications: ALPHA displays your currently selected alpha (3850 or 3916); CAL lets you calibrate the probe manually or automatically to 32°F or 212°F (0°C to 100°C). HOLD "freezes" the current reading in lower display; PEAK and VALLEY display single high and low points respectively.
Use DT to display the differential between present temperature and temperature at the time the key was pressed - dual display shows both readings. STORE allows you to send up to 99 readings to memory. RECALL displays the average of stored readings. Use the INC and DEC keys to sequentially display stored readings.
Rugged ABS plastic housing protects meter against harmful chemicals and hard use. It features a built-in stand and a sealed keypad with a shatter-proof display window. Powered by one 9V battery (included). Meter accepts any 100W platinum RTD probe with the Barnant three-pin connector; order probes separately.
NOTE: NIST traceability is available when you order the Platinum RTD Thermometer with our 100W platinum RTD probe. Inquire when placing your order.
Range: -330°F to 1560°F; -201 to 849°C (selectable)
Resolution: 0.1° or 1° (selectable) to 999.9°, 1° above 999.9°
Accuracy: ±0.1% of reading or ±0.7°F; ±0.4°C (whichever is greater)
Probe: one 100W platinum RTD (not included); three-pin connector
Display: dual LCD-upper is 4 digit, lower is 5 character alphanumeric
Operating ambient: 50 to 104°F (10 to 40°C) for stated accuracy
Power: one 9V battery (included)
Battery Life: 200 hours
Low-battery indication: Yes
Dimensions: 31/2"W x 61/2" H x 13/16" D
Shipping weight: 1 lb (0.5 kg)
Platinum RTD Thermometer Ordering Information:
- 600-9340: Platinum RTD Thermometer
- 9376-04: Replacement batteries (9V. Pack of four)
Platinum RTD Thermometer Carrying Cases:
- 8520-10: Clear window case with adjustable strap. Protects the meter while in use.
- 600-2827: Cordura nylon carrying case. Holds one meter and one probe.
Platinum RTD Thermometer Adapters and Connectors:
Use these adapters or this connector to make your RTD probes compatible with the three-pin connection on all of the platinum RTD meters.
- 600-9350: Adapter; ANSI three-pin miniconnector to three-pin connector.
- 600-9352: Adapter; ANSI three-pin standard connector to three-pin connector.
- 2186-50: Connector. Converts two or three wire probe with stripped wire ends to three-pin connector.