The 1/16 DIN Analog Temperature Controller Solid State Multifunction Timer is a cost effective product that has excellent application flexibility with four operating modes, and sixteen time ranges, that are all selectable from the front panel. This versatile timer has 2 SPDT relays rated at 10 amps, 120 volts, and is available in two models:
- Model D which features a maintained output.
- Model E which has one maintained and one momentary output.
- Relay or SSR output
- J or K thermocouple input
- LED indication of output status
- Front panel setting
- Front panel or sub panel plug in mounting
|Thermocouple||Type J or K (selectable)|
|Operating Voltage||120 or 240 volts|
|Temperature Setting||Front panel knob|
|Power Consumption||2 VA at 120 VAC|
|Outputs||Relay 2 Amps at 120 volts; SSR 8 - 12 VDC|
|Termination||8 pin plug in|
|Mounting||Front panel or plug I|