The Leister HOTWIND Premium—along with the HOTWIND System—is a successor to the hugely popular HOTWIND S. This industrial process hot-air blower has integrated control dials to set heat and air volume, and is used mainly as a hand tool or table-top unit.
The HOTWIND Premium can reach air volumes up to 31.8 cfm and temperatures has high as 1,472°F. With this type of power and versatility it is ideally suited for a variety of applications, including:
- Dry moist surfaces.
- Evaporate excess water contained within a product or material.
- Heat conveyor ovens and tunnels.
- Defrost frozen water pipes.
- Accelerate mixing processes.
- Sterilize packaging materials, such as bottles, corks and containers.
- Deflash the edges of molded plastics.
- Shine plastic surfaces.
- Activate and loosen solvent-free and melt adhesives.
- Dissolve foams that arise during mixing and while filling containers.
- Separate and fuse synthetic threads and fabrics.
- Shrink heat-wrap sleeves, films, tapes, solder connectors and molded parts.
- Solder surface mount devices (SMD) and through-hole components, copper pipes, joints and metal foils.
- Weld thermoplastic materials.
- Ignite wood shavings, paper, coal or straw in furnaces.
HOTWIND Premium features include:
- Potentiometer dials for manually adjustable heat output and air volume.
- Integrated power electronics.
- Protection against heating element and device overheating.
- Brushless blower motor.
Product Resource Quick Links
HOTWIND Premium Complete Resource Guide
Everything industrial process engineers need to know about the HOTWIND Premium and System, including product details, operating instructions, parts diagram, troubleshooting tips and how-to resources. Click here to download this eBook for free.
- Replacement Hot-Air Blower Heating Elements and Order Numbers
- 5 Tips to Find the Right Process Heater for Your Industrial Line
|Power Consumption (W)||2300||2300||2300||3100||3700||3700||5400|
|Max. Air Outlet Temperature (°F)||1202||1202||1202||1472||1202||1202||1202|
|Max. Air Flow (68°F)||7.1 - 31.8 cfm|
|Static Pressure (Pa)||500|
|Noise Emission LpA (dB)||< 70|
|Weight w/o Cables||5.7 lbs.|
|Mark of Conformity|
|Protection Class II|