The HOTWIND System comes equipped with a control interface so it can be built into open- and closed-loop systems. It also offers integrated control dials to manually set heat and air volume. In addition, the system has a digital display that shows both set and actual temperature for more precise operation.
The HOTWIND System can reach air volumes up to 31.8 cfm, and temperatures has high as 1,472 °F, which make it the ideal hot-air blower for a variety of applications, including:
- Dry moist surfaces.
- Evaporate excess water contained within a product or material.
- Heat conveyor ovens and tunnels.
- Defrost frozen water pipes.
- Accelerate mixing processes.
- Sterilize packaging materials, such as bottles, corks and containers.
- Deflash the edges of molded plastics.
- Shine plastic surfaces.
- Activate and loosen solvent-free and melt adhesives.
- Dissolve foams that arise during mixing and while filling containers.
- Separate and fuse synthetic threads and fabrics.
- Shrink heat-wrap sleeves, films, tapes, solder connectors and molded parts.
- Solder surface mount devices (SMD) and through-hole components, copper pipes, joints and metal foils.
- Weld thermoplastic materials.
- Ignite wood shavings, paper, coal or straw in furnaces.
HOTWIND System features include
- Potentiometer dials for manually adjustable heat output and air volume.
- Integrated power electronics.
- Protection against heating element or device overheating.
- Brushless blower motor.
- Alarm output.
- Remote control interface for temperature or power set points.
- Remote control interface for air-volume adjustment.
- Integrated temperature probe.
- Digital display showing set and actual temperatures values, error messages and configuration options.
Product Resource Quick Links
HOTWIND System Complete Resource Guide
Everything industrial process engineers need to know about the HOTWIND System and Premium, including product details, operating instructions, parts diagram, troubleshooting tips and how-to resources. Click here to download this eBook for free.
- Replacement Hot-Air Blower Heating Elements and Order Numbers
- HOTWIND System Error Messages: Causes and Troubleshooting Tips
- 5 Tips to Find the Right Process Heater for Your Industrial Line
- How to Set the Leister HOTWIND System's Controls
|Power Consumption (W)||2300||2300||2300||3100||3700||3700||5400|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Max. Air Outlet Temperature (°F)||1202||1202||1202||1472||1202||1202||1202|
|Max. Air Flow (68°F)||7.1 - 31.8 cfm|
|Static Pressure (Pa)||500|
|Noise Emission LpA (dB)||< 70|
|Weight w/o Cables||5.7 lbs.|
|Mark of Conformity|
|Protection Class II|