The Leister TRIAC AT is an intelligent and robust hot-air hand tool for plastic welding and shrinking. Built to satisfy the most demanding indoor and outdoor applications, each unit undergoes a stringent quality check prior to leaving Leister’s Switzerland factory.
- e-Drive for precise temperature and air volume control.
- Large, digital display shows set and actual temperatures.
- Integrated temperature probe guarantees accurate heat output.
- Dual air filters that are easily removed for cleaning.
- Protective heater tube helps users avoid accidental burns.
- Soft outer shell and lightweight parts ensure optimum, strain-free handling.
The TRIAC AT is ideally suited to:
- Seam weld thermoplastic roofing systems.
- Repair and assemble plastic machines and parts.
- Join billboard and banner plastic sheets.
- Seam weld vinyl and linoleum floors.
- Heat shrink plastic sleeves and wraps.
- Seal civil engineering tunnel and landfill liner seams.
Product Resource Quick Links
|Temperature||°F||104 - 1292|
|Air Flow (68°F)||l/min||4.2 - 8.4|
|Size (Lx∅)||in.||13.1 x 3.5, handle ∅ 2.2|
|Weight||lbs.||2.2 (with 9.8 ft. cord)|
|Mark of Conformity|
|Protection Class II|
How to Set Up and Operate the TRIAC AT
- How to set up and operate the TRIAC AT (Full Post)
- Replacement Heating Elements and Order Numbers
- Leister TRIAC AT Warning Icons: Troubleshooting Tips and Fixes