Axial Clamp Mini Coil Heaters are a proven performer for high cavitation applications including pre-forms, caps and closures, and razors. Nexthermal axial clamp heaters positively lock on the nozzle ensuring excellent heat transfer and durability. Adjustments can be made with a single front facing allen screw, greatly simplifying tightening and removal.
With flat mini coils in direct contact with the injection molding nozzle, Nexthermal axial clamp heaters can be wound with more heater coils closer to the edge. This configuration improves responsiveness and heat profile.
Standard Stock Axial Lock-up Heaters
*All stock Axials can be re-fit with external wound in thermocouple for same or next day shipment.
- Positive locking positioning
- Single allen screw adjustment for tightening and removal
- Mini coils in direct contact with nozzle
- Close matching of Ohms so that multiple axial clamp heaters can be controlled with a single thermocouple
- Heater Sheath: CrNi Steel
- High Voltage Stability: 800 VAC
- Insulation Resistance: >= 5M Ohm at 500 VDC (cold)
- Leakage Current: <= 0.5 mA at 250 VAC (cold)
- Wattage Tolerance: +/- 2%, +/- 4%, or +/- 10%
- Maximum Voltage: 250V
- Standard Connection: 72-in. Teflon to 500º F