Nextflex is the new standard for form in place tubular heaters. The Nextflex eliminates costly downtime associated with waiting for a custom bent tubular heater. Simply installed, easily stored, and improved thermal performance compared to traditional tubular heaters, the Nextflex heater is your best choice for immediate, durable, high-performance replacement heaters. OEMs who standardize on Nextflex heaters have found they can reduce lead time for manifolds and plates requiring bent tubular heaters.
Designed for an 8.0 and 8.5 mm groove, the 8.2 and 8.7 mm diameter Nextflex heaters compress into the groove and provide excellent heat transfer. In stock, straight lengths eliminate costly downtime associated with waiting for custom bent tubular heaters. Engineered with a robust design incorporating greater thermal mass, Nextflex is user-formable with a flexible solid casing that stays in the groove, yet is easy to install.
- Marked at Center and Cold Sections - Nextflex is the only heater that is conveniently marked at both the center and the cold section to ensure quick and easy installation.
- Supporting Tools - Reduce installation time and improve heater performance with Nexthermal installation tools.
- Technical Support - Nexthermal can assist you in selection, installation, advice, and improving application performance.
- Made in the USA - Nexthermal products are manufactured in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Nexthermal can wind coil heaters from stock and ship same day or build to order in 7 business days.
- Immediate stock sizes available.
- More even distribution of heat when compared to a standard tubular heater.
- Moisture resistant pin connection.
- Improved durability vs. a standard tubular heater.
- 8.2 (Nominal Ø 8.0 groove) and 8.7 mm diameter (Nominal Ø 8.5 groove).
- Minimum bending radius (inside Ø): 10 mm)
- Maximum Recommended Operating Temperature: 371 C (700 F)
- High Volt Stability: 1000 VAC
- Insulation Resistance: > 5M @ 500 VDC
- Leakage Current: <=0.5mA @253 VAC
- Wattage Tolerance: ±10%
- Max Voltage: 250 VAC
- Diameter Tolerance: Nominal Ø ±0.10 mm
- Length tolerance: ±1,5%
- 30 mm unheated section at each end
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Rubber Molding
- Plastic Welding
- Plate Heating
- Specialty heated tools
- Food Processing Market