Nexthermal Mini Coil Heaters and Micro Mini Coil Heaters are high performance heaters for smaller diameter nozzles and nozzle tips that can also be formed in grooves to create three dimensional heating applications. Due to the small diameter size, mini coil heaters and micro mini coil heaters are most frequently designed with a pressed on sheath, pressed into brass, or serve as the heat source for Hotlock, and Axial Clamp heaters.
- Proven durable heater for tight space constraints.
- Wound with external TC.
- Form in place heater.
- Staggered or single transition head configurations.
- Built to order; ships in 6-8 business days (shorter lead times possible).
- Profile: 1.8-mm (0.07-in.) Round
- Profile: 1.3-mm (0.05-in.) x 2.3-mm (0.09-in.) Mini
- Profile: 1.1-mm (0.04-in.) x 2.3-mm (0.09-in.) Micro Mini
- Profile: 1.0-mm (0.03-in.) x 1.6-mm (0.06-in.) Micro
- Thermocouple: External type J or type K
- Maximum Sheath Temperature: 1382º F
- Sheath Material: Cr-Ni Steel
- Length Tolerance: -0.04-in.
- Maximum Voltage: 250 VAC
- High Voltage Stability: 800 VAC
- Wattage Tolerance: +/- 2%; +/- 10% (contact Nexthermal for special)
- Minimum Bending Radius: 3.18-mm (0.12-in.) for Micro Mini and Micro
- Watt Density: 38.7 Watts/In2
- Insulation Resistance: >= 5M Ohm @ 500 VDC (cold)
- Leakage Current: <= 0.1 mA @ 253 VAC (cold)
- Length of Unheated Zone: Minimum 25.4-mm (1-in.), Maximum 254-mm (10-in.)
- Standard Connection: 72-in. Teflon leads to 500º F
- Injection Molding