It's Time for a New Direction >>>
The world’s only dual-direction hot air welder. Designed by Roofers, For Roofers.
The Miller Weldmaster Seamrover DD redefines what you should expect out of a hot-air welder.
For the first time ever, heavy-duty machinery, safety-first design, and advanced functionality are fused together in one easy-to-use automatic seam welder.
Unrivaled Safety & Efficiency
Only welder with forward or backwards operation to improve seam visibility and safety.
Evenly distributed, built-in weight plate to ensure consistent pressure for welds in either direction.
Patent-pending hammerhead nozzle for the industry's most consistent welds.
Flexible core weld rollers to accommodate any roof surface.
Easy access nozzle swing to eliminate bending over when starting or stopping.
Features and Functionality
- Heavy-duty, robust design maximizes the welder’s longevity.
- Precisely positioned air dam ensures consistent seam width.
- Simple temperature, speed and air flow controls to adapt to any membrane in any roofing environment.
- Easy in-field element change to maximize the machine’s up time.
- High visibility, transflection display for viewing in the brightest or darkest environments.
- Complete jobs quickly with speeds up to 32 ft/min while maintaining high quality welds.
- Easy recall settings for duplicate seam consistency.
- Precise self-regulated temperature control to ensure seam reliability.
- 23,000 RPM brushless DC motor for maximum air flow.
|Power Consumption||4600 W|
|Temperature||68 - 1350°F|
|Speed||1 - 32 ft/min|
|Air Flow||50 - 100 %|
|Weld Width||2 in.|
|Dimensions||27 x 19 x 13 in.|