IHS—a 2012 World-Class Customer Service Honoree—is a roofing service and repair center with the state-of-the-art facility and experienced technicians needed to quickly troubleshoot, diagnose and repair your roofing equipment to like-new condition.
Call us today: 844-862-7880
We guarantee our customers world-class service and support, and back this up with:
- Live Video Chat: Connect with us from the job site. We can set up live video chats with customers to remotely view what they see, quickly troubleshoot issues and then recommend quick fixes or next steps.
- Arranged Pick Up and Delivery: We will arrange for your hot-air tool to be picked up and dropped off after its been serviced, saving you money in costly shipping fees.
- Inventory: Stock of tools and parts onsite to streamline order shipment and repairs.
- Expertise: Certified technicians employed full time for immediate troubleshooting support.
- Equipment: State-of-the-art instrumentation and tools to run diagnostic tests, make repairs and recalibrate settings.
- Preventative Maintenance: With each repair, we also perform any necessary preventative maintenance to prolong the life of your tool and help avoid future breakdowns.
- Rentals: Rent a replacement tool while IHS repairs your broken one and avoid costly downtime.
In addition, every tool that comes in is cleaned and delivered back to you in as close to like-new condition as possible.
“We wanted to take a little time to properly thank Industrial Heat Sources for the fair, prompt and courteous service. ... You contacted us quickly to let us know that the equipment had been received and that you were considering our request. That alone is a pleasant exception to typical customer service, but on top of that the decision and solution came so fast that it was a complete surprise when the repaired piece arrived back at our office. This quick turnaround allowed us to carry out business with virtually no interruption. ... It will be with a renewed confidence that we are referring our customers to a reputable firm that understands that the sale is not the end of the transaction or the business relationship. Thank you again.” Read the full letter here.
— Robert Cisneros, technical services manager, CETCO